Zen Zion Coptic Orthodox Church
(of Reformed Rastafarianism)
Rasta Without the Dreds
a.k.a. Merry Wonderers
Would the first one to reach nirvana
please turn out the lights when you leave?
ZZCO has been accepted into
- Jah is God(dess) is Tao is Brahman (any references to "Him" are simply
and unfortunately just normal English convention)
- I and I are One are Atman
- Between I and I and Brahman is the Holy Maya (ether, spirit, illusion, ousia)
- Our Emperor is the True King of Israel, directly descended from Solomon
- The Original Ark of the Covenant is in in Axum
- The Herbs are ours to use (all of them)
- The Tao of which one can speak is not The Tao (Lao Tse)
- The world is the physical representation of the logos (Socrates)
- Desire is the cause of suffering (the Buddha)
- We follow
Jah's Commandments—but not following them causes Him no ire, nor us any
penalty, save that of bothering our brothers
- Jesus was our firstborn
- Jesus was the first (we know of) to know he was the incarnation of Jah (by that name)
- Jesus' sacrifice freed the Israelites from their (unkeepable) Covenant with Jah—THANK GOD!
- We are NOT bound by that Covenant as it was made under false pretenses—It is obvious that there was
never any extraordinary understanding imparted to us regarding "good" or "evil"
through fruit consumption—All we understand is "permitted" and "forbidden"
- Vengeance is NOT ours, but self-preservation is
- Dreds not required
- Male and Female are equally crucial
- By their fruit shall you know them—If they are from Jah, it will be clear
- Babylon is the DeathKultur—Live in the world, not of it
- Tolerance of Intolerance is not Tolerated
- Prayer is for rejoicing—Requesting implies we think we don't have what Jah wants us to have
- Jah is not bothered if we ask Him for anything (He just does what He will anyway)—Some of us may be bothered if pressured to beg Jah for other than his will
- Not asking for any other than Jah's will is echoed in Neitzsche's call (Ecco Homo) to the highest form of worship,
"Amor Fati" (love of one's fate)—In doing so, we become Übermenschen (supermen)
- Knowing that Jah provides what He will for us as the lilies of the field and the birds of the air, we would be insincere if we were to ask for not his will—If we
are capable of asking for what we should know we don't need, we are, as Jean-Paul Sartre put it (Being and Nothingness), living in "Bad Faith" because we have negated our knowledge to hide our own lie from ourselves
- We do not practice augury, though we may use the tools thereof to gain insight
- Jah gave us the herb, who would that leave to take it away but the other side? (General Hippee Jack—Vernon Brashear 1936-2002)
- Nazarites, the Dredded Rastas, are holy men—They, and their women and children are to be honored
- As the archaeological evidence indicates that cannabis use was normal at the time of Jesus, and he did not remark on it, it would be sensible to assume that is because he too, thought it normal, and used it
- Jesus' title, the "Christ" is taken from the word for Chrism,
made from marijuana, cannabis, or 'qhaneh-bosm'—
- Nothing bad will happen to you in a cosmic sense as a result of having been here in the world
- Although we celebrate The Sacred Herb specifically, ALL HERBS are ours, and ALL
that bring one closer to Jah are considered Holy—These include, but are not limited to:
marijuana, peyote, ergot, psiloscybin, salvia, etc.
Visit our store
Circles of Friends
The Kebra Nagast (the story of Menelik and Sheba)
The Holy Piby
The Wisdom of Ras Tafari
Press Releases (the Miracle @ 4-20)
If you want to find out more about
Qhaneh Bosm click
If you already know you are part of the living incarnation of god,
send us email
© Copyright, Copyleft Gregorian (2018) Alexandrian (1734), Ethiopian (2010) Zen Zion Coptic Orthodox Church. All rights permitted for non-profit use. All rights reserved for profit use.
ZZCO thanks, and endorses the writings of Chris Bennett,
without whom this task would have been gargantuan.
All claims by Mr. Bennett used here have been validated through independent research.
Corrections & Retractions